This report gives the following information:
- Tabular & Graphical view of the value of your active pledges split by payment method and currency.
- Tabular & Graphical view of the number of your active pledges split by payment method.
- List of inactive pledges with the payment history of each pledge.
Retrieving the report
Step 1: Log onto my.ministrypartnership.com
Step 2: Click on Menu/Staff
Step 3: Click on Pledge Report. If the default fund is not the one you want to check, click on Switch Fund and select the relevant fund in the drop-down menu
View Active Pledges:
- To view a list of Active pledges, click on Active. This will give you a list of all pledges that are currently active in your fund.
- To view payment History of each partner, click on Payment History. This will give a transaction history since the pledge became active.
- For EFT Partnerships, you are able to click on the edit button and update the partner's current pledge amount
- This cannot be done for Debit Order partnerships for legal reasons.
View Inactivated Pledges
- To view this report, Click View then select Inactive pledges.
- You can also choose to view this in Tabular or List format and also customize the date range
- The pledge report also allows you to view pledges that have been deactivated along with the payment history for that partner
- The "Recently Deactivated" Report will give you a summary of the most recent deactivated pledges on your Pledge List.
View Outstanding Mandates
- Outstanding Mandates refer to the Debit Order Mandates that need to be signed by partners who sign up online.
- The Debit Order Mandate is sent by the Ministry Partnership Office once we get a notification that an Online Pledge has been set up.
- If pledges have Outstanding Mandates we are required by PASA legislation to deactivate the pledge.